Congratulations on your decision to buy a home!
There are many important details to consider throughout the process, especially if you are a first-time homebuyer. Here is some information to help keep you on track.
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date. It’s important to make the right decisions and to keep a close eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience.
Count on your Real Estate Agent to:
- Preview available homes and weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in any way.
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you have defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.) might have to be removed from consideration in case you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter from Platinum West Funding in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a strong, qualified and capable borrower.
This will influence the Seller and make the difference between the Seller accepting your offer over others,
even if your offer is lower!
Count on your Mortgage Broker and Loan Officer to:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential)
- Find you the best Rate and Terms. This will save you significant money up front and throughout the years to come.
For your benefit we ask that you:
- Make sure you are pre-approved before shopping for a home. This will put the power of financing behind you, so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns you may have as they develop.
- Keep the process moving swiftly by providing documentation requested by the Mortgage Broker or Realtor in a timely manner.
- Enjoy purchasing your home!